- Work is an absolute sweat box and our uniforms are really thick and it is just vile. The air con is broken but the boss is a cheapskate and we can’t open the windows in the kitchen because the guards have broken so we get a load of flys ugh
- The annoying girl has got worse. She talks at me none stop about how shit her dad is for not ringing her for a day and ugh I do not need to be thinking about dads you know? I’ve also noticed that if I don’t respond the way she expects she will just repeat herself until I fake laugh or w/e. She bitches about everyone and i hate it. One of the older ladies told me to take everything she says with a pinch of salt. I just cba to step on anyones toes.
- I have finally spoken to Ju and there isn’t really much to report we have just fallen back into our facetime regime.
- My eczema has been getting steadily worse all week to the point that when I got back from work tonight my feet had gone blue and it has all spread up my legs and onto my arms. Everything is swollen and the nhs line recommended going to the hospital and we just got back. I’ve got some antibiotics and I am going to see a new GP this week to get properly sorted. Basically they reckon I have a serious flare up that is severely infected. Yay! Going to sleep in a vat of aqueous cream.
- I have been eating my feelings and feel like a fat mess.
Oh annnnnd my aunt has taken it upon herself to nitpik at EVERYTHING she sees me eat which i just can’t cope with. I am getting into the habit of just not eating if she is in the kitchen which isn’t great but yeaaaaaaah